Date(s) - 06/01/2019
10:00 am - 4:00 pm
University of Arizona
Would you like to help shape future leaders? We need your help by volunteering your time and resources as a learning facilitator.
In the 5 Saturdays workshops, learning facilitators lead the student workshops and provide experiences that open the door to a career in technology and business. A Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, and Math (STEAM) program that emphasize project-based learning that encourage students to embrace self-directed innovations.
At the conclusion of the 5 Saturdays workshops, learning facilitators are able to:
- Guide students to develop a resume and interviewing skills
- Demonstrate leadership and communication skills
- Collaborate with team members to develop a self-organized agile project
- Excel in an agile project-based environment
- Grasp Agile, lean business, and technology concepts
- Increase personal confidence to succeed
- Leverage new skills that are transferable to community and work activities
- Claim professional development credits (PMI PDUs or Scrum Alliance SEUs)
- Pass a “live scan” background check
- Learn the 5 Saturdays curriculum
- Help students achieve awesomeness!
- A letter and certificate of completion
- Training and coaching in Agile and lean business startup practices