Date(s) - 06/15/2019 - 07/27/2019
10:00 am - 2:00 pm
University of Arizona
We are offering 10 to 15 scholarships to high school students between the ages of 13 to 19 years old – freshmen to seniors. In the 5 Saturdays’ workshops, students receive learning experiences that open the door to a career in technology and business. It is a Science, Technology, Engineering, Agile, and Math (STEAM) program that emphasize agile project-based learning that encourages students to embrace self-directed innovations. We are workforce enablement focused.
At the conclusion of the 5 Saturdays’ workshops, students are able to:
- Develop a resume and interview skills
- Demonstrate leadership and communications skills
- Collaborate with team members to develop a self-organized project
- Excel in an agile project-based environment
- Practice Agile, lean business, and technology concepts
- Increase personal confidence to succeed
- Leverage new skills that are transferable to high school, college, and the workforce
When: Saturdays (June 15 – July 27, 2019); 10:00 PM to 2:00 PM
Where: University of Arizona
Bookings are closed for this event.