Date(s) - 06/08/2019 - 07/27/2019
10:00 am - 2:30 pm
Early College High School
In the 5 Saturdays’ workshops, students receive learning experiences that open the door to a career in technology and business. It is a Science, Technology, Engineering, Agile, and Math (STEAM) program that emphasize agile project-based learning that encourages students to embrace self-directed innovations. We are workforce enablement focused.
At the conclusion of the 5 Saturdays’ workshops, students are able to:
- Develop a resume and interview skills
- Demonstrate leadership and communications skills
- Collaborate with team members to develop a self-organized project
- Excel in an agile project-based environment
- Practice Agile, lean business, and technology concepts
- Increase personal confidence to succeed
- Leverage new skills that are transferable to high school, college, and the workforce
Bookings are closed for this event.